Colegiul National de Arta “Octav Bancila”
Project's period (from/to):
01 November 2017 - 31 July 2019
IO2 - Video Tutorial to Tackle Early School Leaving Through Theatrical Laboratories
Objectives of activities carried out:
The objective of the second Intellectual Output is the production of videos, in form of a "diary" of the various steps undertaken by the participating teachers in the OFF-BOOK project. Activities carried out are aiming to combat and prevent deviant behaviours in school environment.
Recording first part of national video, in cooperation with EUROED Primary School.
First part of national video includes:
-formation of the target group
-choice and setup of the location
-first stage and first meeting
Creating and developing and finalising 5 Tabs, in in collaboration with EUROED Primary School
Creating developing and finalising the last part of national video, in collaboration with EUROED Primary School.
Final video has been finalised and uploaded to youtube channel of the project, together with EUROED Primary school.
Finalising subtitles for the national video, together with EUROED Primary School.
Description of activities carried out:
During the first meeting of the project the partners have discussed the template of the video and planned the strategies to use the result of the project.
The aim of Ro. national video is to show the effectiveness of the theatrical laboratories in order to support multicultural integration and to improve teacher-student relation.
The video must be clear and effective.
-IO2.A - Guidelines to implement the theatrical laboratories.
The main aims of the laboratories are:
- improvement of the ability to listen,
- coding of new educational approaches in European school,
- preventing early school leaving.
Formation of the target group,
Discussion about the collection of the various equipment needed.
Planning the meetings with teachers.
-IO2.B - Guidelines to create the chapters contents [DOC]
The main aims of the national video are to show the effectiveness of the theatrical labs to:
- improve teacher-students relationships
- support multicultural integration
- restore oxygen to the educational schools system
Discussion with teachers from EUROED Primary School about the equipment to be used
-IO2.C - Guidelines to produce video tutorials for the tabs
Meetings with teachers and discussion about production of the first draft of the video:
-Preparation of the experience
-Formation of target group
- Equipment needed
- Recording the first part of the video
- Discussion with the other partners about the first draft of the video
- Feedback from partners
- Meeting with teachers from EUROED Primary School in order to plan second draft of the first part of the video
- Analysis of the model video sent by the Lithuanian partner
- Recording of the final version of the first part of the national video
- Adjusting the English subtitles
- Filming the first part of the video again, as a result of the fact that the video must be upload on youtube chanel, apart from subtitles
- Filming planing of the 5 Tabs in collaboration with EUROED Primary School. There have been discussion regarding the structure of the Tabs, as agreed in the 3rd project meeting in Iasi.
- Preparation for filming the second part of the national video.
- The school partners have been inform about the current activities carried out in the project.
- Setting and starting to film the last part of national video together with EUROED Primary School.
- Finalising the last national video in collaboration with EUROED Primary School.
- Uploading to the youtube channel of the project in collaboration with EUROED Primary School.
- Sending subtitles in separate folder, in collaboration with EUROED Primary School.
- Finalising I.O.2
The partners planned the action to be taken in realisation of the video.
The production of the first part of national video, in cooperation EUROED Primary School
Adjusting English subtitles
Proofread of English subtitles
First part of national video has been filmed again, separated from subtitles, in collaboration with EUROED Primary School
The 5 Tabs have been filmed in collaboration with EUROED Primary School, following the requirements established with all partners in the 3rd project meeting in Iasi.
Colegiul National de Arta Octav Bancila together with EUROED Primary School had start working on 2nd part of national video.
Final video had been finalised and uploaded to youtube channel of the project, together with EUROED Primary school